You may be eligible to receive up to $17.02 off your monthly telephone bill.*

You may be eligible to receive up to $9.25 off your monthly internet bill.*

You may qualify for Lifeline either because you participate in one of the following programs or because your income is within the following guidelines.  NOTE: You may receive Social Security and Medicare benefits, but to qualify for lifeline, you must receive benefits from one of the following programs or your income must fall within the guidelines.

There are two ways to qualify for Lifeline.  If you wish to qualify because you participate in a program like food stamps, you must check off that program on the application and provide a photocopy of a card or approval letter.  If you wish to qualify because your total household income level is at or below the guidelines listed below, you must provide a photocopy of one of the documents show on the application form and you must also certify how many people live in your household

      Program Eligibility:

  • Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)

  • Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance

  • Medicaid

  • Section 8 Public Housing Assistance
  • Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
  • Head Start (tribal programs for only those meeting its income qualifying standard)
  • Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservation
  • Tribally Administered Temporary Assistance for Needy Families
  • Veterans Pension
  • Survivors Benefit Program

For more information about Lifeline Services, call us today. 

2019 Poverty Level Guidelines

Number in Household Maximum Annual Income
1 $16,862
2 $22,829
3 $28,796
4 $34,763
5 $40,730
6 $46,697
7 $52,664
8 $58,631
Each additional person $5,967

The Lifeline program is 135% of the 2019 Federal Poverty Level

*Must meet the minimum services standard set forth by the FCC. Certain restrictions apply. Please call or visit store for details.