Apple iPhone X
$299.00 down + $29.17/mo. with contract or
$999.00full retail price
Say hello to the future.
iPhone X features an all-screen design with a 5.8-inch Super Retina HD display with HDR and True Tone.1 Designed with the most durable glass ever in a smartphone and a surgical grade stainless steel band. Charges wirelessly.2 Resists water and dust.3 12MP dual cameras with dual optical image stabilization for great low-light photos. TrueDepth camera with Portrait selfies and new Portrait Lighting.4 Face ID lets you unlock and use Apple Pay with just a glance. Powered by A11 Bionic, the most powerful and smartest chip ever in a smartphone. Supports augmented reality experiences in games and apps. With iPhone X, the next era of iPhone has begun.
1The iPhone X display has rounded corners. When measured as a rectangle, the screen is 5.85 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
2Charging mat sold separately.
3iPhone X is splash, water, and dust resistant and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP67 under IEC standard 60529. Splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
4Portrait Lighting available in beta.
Go to www.apple.com/iphone-x/specs for a complete set.
- Packaged With: Apple EarPods with Lightning Connector, Lightning to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack Adapter, Lightning to USB Cable/USB Power Adapter and Documentation
- Talk Time: Up to 21 hours
- Standby Time: Up to 10 days
- Internal Screen Size: N/A
- External Screen Size: 5.8"
- Hearing Aid Compatible: M3/T4
- 5.8-inch Super Retina HD display with HDR and True Tone1
- All-glass and stainless steel design, water and dust resistant3
- 12MP dual cameras with dual OIS, Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting, and 4K video up to 60 fps4
- 7MP TrueDepth front camera with Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting4
- Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- A11 Bionic, the most powerful and smartest chip in a smartphone
- Wireless charging—works with Qi chargers2