Apple iPhone 8 Plus
$99.00 down + $29.17/mo. with contract or
$799.00full retail price
A new generation of iPhone.
iPhone 8 Plus is a new generation of iPhone. Designed with the most durable glass ever in a smartphone and a stronger aerospace grade aluminum band. Charges wirelessly.1 Resists water and dust.2 5.5-inch Retina HD display with True Tone.3 12MP dual cameras offer improved Portrait mode and new Portrait Lighting.4 Powered by A11 Bionic, the most powerful and smartest chip ever in a smartphone. Supports augmented reality experiences in games and apps. With iPhone 8 Plus, intelligence has never looked better.
1Charging mat sold separately.
2iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus are splash, water, and dust resistant and were tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP67 under IEC standard 60529. Splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
3Display size is measured diagonally.
4Portrait Lighting available in beta.
5FaceTime calling requires a FaceTime-enabled device for the caller and recipient and a Wi-Fi connection. Availability over a cellular network depends on carrier policies; data charges may apply.
Go to www.apple.com/iphone-8/specs for a complete set.
- Packaged With: Apple EarPods with Lightning Connector, Lightning to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack Adapter, Lightning to USB Cable/USB Power Adapter and Documentation
- Talk Time: Up to 21 hours
- Standby Time: Up to 16 days
- Internal Screen Size: N/A
- External Screen Size: 5.5"
- Hearing Aid Compatible: M3/T4
- 5.5-inch Retina HD display with True Tone3
- All-glass and aluminum design, water and dust resistant2
- 12MP dual cameras with OIS, Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting, and 4K video up to 60 fps4
- 7MP FaceTime HD camera with Retina Flash for stunning selfies5
- Touch ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- A11 Bionic, the most powerful and smartest chip in a smartphone
- Wireless charging—works with Qi chargers1